Yesterday was the first day of decent weather...and I got a cold. :(
I took Zicam every 3 hrs and I'm feeling better than yesterday but still not great.
So I haven't done much this weekend. I've slept more than I've been awake and when I've been awake I haven't had much energy.
Here's some things that have kept me occupied...
1. Draw A Stick Man
2. Music. (The Avett Brothers, The Civil Wars, Adele, etc.)
3. Window shopping.
4. Eating (chicken noodle soup and slurpees).
6. Watched the latest Parks and Recreation episode.
7. Cut a bunch of coupons. (I've joined a fancy couponing class:)
8. Read some of a Van Gogh biography.