1. HP7pt.2 was AMAZING. Seriously the best one. SO GOOD.
2. bawled through the whole movie.
3. plan on seeing it maybe 2 more times in theater.
4. dressed up like Professor Trelawney.
5. went with a group to see the movie.
We arrived 4.5 hours before it started, got great seats (although not all together-sad), and had a lovely time.
6. had a Potter Party before the movie--played HP Clue and ate Butterbeer cupcakes.
7. got new tires a few days ago and specifically ejected the HP tape I had been listening to and turned off the radio before I left my car. When I returned and turned my car on, HP was playing and it was not where I stopped it. I hope the Goodyear employees enjoyed themselves.