Life is happy right now.
I was looking back in journals (and my blog) to a year ago and lots has changed. I was reading about some really hard times from last year (though with my blog I had to read between the lines to remember what was really going on). I've grown a lot since then. And I'm pretty happy with where I am now and how things turned out. Definitely for the better.
Today was especially happy because I:
- got breakfast with Liz and friends from back home!
- was very productive at Crossbridge (and had 3 meetings)!
- talked about exciting future plans/dreams for Crossbridge!
- got a valentine's care package from my grandma's church!
- signed up to be on the email list of a new organic-y store and got a coupon for a free dinner!