3 weeks ago
Life is happy right now.
I was looking back in journals (and my blog) to a year ago and lots has changed. I was reading about some really hard times from last year (though with my blog I had to read between the lines to remember what was really going on). I've grown a lot since then. And I'm pretty happy with where I am now and how things turned out. Definitely for the better.
Today was especially happy because I:
- got breakfast with Liz and friends from back home!
- was very productive at Crossbridge (and had 3 meetings)!
- talked about exciting future plans/dreams for Crossbridge!
- got a valentine's care package from my grandma's church!
- signed up to be on the email list of a new organic-y store and got a coupon for a free dinner!
- Today elizabeth and I got a sweet Valentine's care package stuffed with goodies from our momma's.
- I'm getting excited about this movie!!! Oh boy.
- I get to see my family this weekend! I miss them so.
- I'm in love with my internships. I'm gonna cry when they're over.
- Today my BookIt group got pizza for finishing our book (and I do love pizza:)
and in case you forget...
I didn't watch the superbowl. I didn't even know who was playing until I asked.
Instead, elizabeth and I went to the park.
It was the first beautiful day in a while. Today it's gross again.
We ate (1/2 off) Fuzions frozen yogurt...so good.
And I painted.
(Trees look very different when you lie down and look at them)
(Current favorite color: February 6th sky blue)
How was your Superbowl Sunday?