no smoking.

Thursday

So, for a while now I've been having a reoccurring dream (every few months or so) in which I'm smoking. It's super stressful because it's very realistic and when I'm around someone who is smoking (in real life) I'll get panicky and think "Do I smoke?!!!" and then I remember that it was just a dream. I had another one a few nights ago and had another panic attack today. So I did some research. Here's what I found:

"If you do not smoke in waking life and dream that you are smoking, then it indicates that you are trying to shield yourself and others against your emotions. You have trouble letting others in.
The dream may also be a metaphor for an addictive relationship or habit in your waking life. "



Interesting. I don't know how this helps me...but it's interesting.

2 comments.:

Anna R. Williams said...

Craaaazy. But possibly true?

Tracy Langgle said...

Hmmm, yes interesting.