books.

Saturday

I know, I haven't blogged in a while. And I don't think I will for a while either.

...here's the start of my summer reading list.

-the rest of Harry Potter
-The Selected Works of T.S. Spivet, by Reif Larsen
-A Million Miles in a Thousand Years, by Donald Miller
-Leavings, by Wendell Berry
-Angry Conversations with God: A Snarky but Authentic Spiritual Memoir, by Susan E. Isaacs
-Her mother's Hope by Francine Rivers
-Gathering Blue and The Messenger by Lois Lowry


...more to come

3 comments.:

Lindsey said...

I have both Gathering Blue and The Messenger if you would like to borrow them. [That is considering you don't already own the books]

Kristen said...

aww, that's so thoughtful! Unfortunately I won't be back to Titusville for a while. But if I still haven't read them before I get home I'll give you a call. :) Thanks!

Lindsey said...

Okay, well they are on my bookshelf if you need them! =]