update.

Tuesday

1. things have been crazy around here and I haven't had much to say.
2. cracker barrel has amazing blueberry pancakes and blueberry syrup.
3. the pollen is driving me crazy. I've never had problems with alergies until now.
4. out yard is beautiful. see pictures below.






________________________
note from natalie:
i love kristen
MAKE A GRILL
STOP ITS BEAVER TIME

3 comments.:

Tracy Langgle said...

Beautiful!! so beautiful!!

Make sure you take a shower each evening to wash pollen off before bed and wash sheets or pillowcases at least often. No windows opened especially in the evenings right now why pollen is so high. Just heard this on The Z.

Kristen said...

oh wow...I've been doing everything wrong then. haha. I should wash my sheets tomorrow. We had a lot of rain today so hopefully that washed away some pollen. Thanks for the advice! :)

Tracy Langgle said...

If this does not help try Zertec, it has helped bethy in the past. kind of expensive but you should be able to print off some coupons. hee hee