yes. that would be nice.

Thursday

1.I think I would like to stay in bed. All day tomorrow.

2. http://www.womansday.com/Articles/Shelter/Organizing-Cleaning/Extraordinary-Uses-for-16-Ordinary-Household-Items

3. I think I would like to hang out with April and Charis and snuggle with Anna Rose.

4. I think I would like to visit the Gasden Art Center soon.

5. I think I would like to climb inside the oven or dryer.

6. I think I would like to find a warm sunny spot outside to read a book.

7. I think I would like to skip brushing my teeth tonight.

8. http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/life/cleaning-problem-solvers-for-under-10-293705/

9. I think I would like to teach kids art.

10. I think I would like to never go back to my art history class.

11. I think I would like for spring break to be at least 2 weeks long.

12. I think I would like to be a photographer for National Geographic.

13. I think I would like to jump on a trampoline.

14. I think I would like to take a long, hot shower.

15. I think I would like to visit the Louvre.

16. http://craftfail.com/

17. I think I would like to go camping.

18. I think I would like to start spring break right now.

19. I think I would like to grow 2 more inches.

20. I think I would like to eat some oreos.

21. I think I would like to have 100 followers.

22. I think I would like to go to the beach.

23. I think I would like to be tan. Or at least get some freckles back.

That's all. (For now).

p.s. The links are random things I found. enjoy.

0 comments.: