1. It's so noisy in my room. Some annoying person is mowing/weed-wacking nearby.
2. When I was little I was afraid of saying some words I though my mom had made up. Example: gutter (I'm not sure why I would ever need to use this word, but I specifically remember describing what it was, rather than saying it for fear I would look stupid), saline, and now weed-wacking...that just looks made up. If it is, I blame my mother.
3. Book Recommendation: Same Kind of Different As Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore. It's amazing.
4. I just looked out my window to see where the noise was coming from. It's a little old man weed-wacking along our driveway...now I feel bad. I take back #1.
5. I've started reading Harry Potter.
6. My family is having curried shrimp tonight. I'm jealous.
7. I'm trying to see how long I can go without doing laundry.