list.

Tuesday

1. It's so noisy in my room. Some annoying person is mowing/weed-wacking nearby.
2. When I was little I was afraid of saying some words I though my mom had made up. Example: gutter (I'm not sure why I would ever need to use this word, but I specifically remember describing what it was, rather than saying it for fear I would look stupid), saline, and now weed-wacking...that just looks made up. If it is, I blame my mother.
3. Book Recommendation: Same Kind of Different As Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore. It's amazing.
4. I just looked out my window to see where the noise was coming from. It's a little old man weed-wacking along our driveway...now I feel bad. I take back #1.
5. I've started reading Harry Potter.
6. My family is having curried shrimp tonight. I'm jealous.
7. I'm trying to see how long I can go without doing laundry.

that's all.

3 comments.:

Jodi said...

Thank you for recommending Same Kind of Different as Me on your blog! I work with Thomas Nelson, and we would love to follow your blog and hear what readers think of this moving book. I also want to let you know that Ron and Denver have just released a new book What Difference Do It Make? which updates readers on their activity since the first book came out. Please contact me with your mailing address if you are interested in receiving a complimentary copy of the new book for review on your site at your convenience.

Thanks!

Jodi Hughes
JHughes@thomasnelson.com

Tracy Langgle said...

wow how cool is that (above)

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.