thursday.

Thursday

All I want to do today is snuggle up in my warm bed and read a book. I'm not sure which book. But I think any book will do. I'm in the middle of 4. Soul Revolution, Same Kind of Different As Me, The Memory Keeper's Daughter, and Harry Potter. I would also like to drink a gallon of sprite to settle my tummy (yes, tummy). Instead I need to clean and do other unpleasant things.

My computer isn't working well. My phone isn't either.
I have a group meeting this evening for an art project. We don't know what we're doing.

Wow. I'm just charming today.


On happy/thankful notes,
1. I didn't fail my quiz today.
2. I skipped my printmaking class.
and
3. I received a package in the mail. (I love packages in the mail!) It was from my 2nd mom (Mrs. Tracy). It was t-shirts for elizabeth and me that (through the purchase) sends meals to children in Haiti! (WeAreOverlooked.com). Today was a good day for a package.

...I think I'm going to take a nap.

3 comments.:

elizabeth Langgle: said...

how could you not be charming when i've been in such a lovely mood myself? : p

Tracy Langgle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy Langgle said...

I am glad God arranged the delivery date for today then :)