Missing.

Tuesday

My friends think they are funny. This weekend when I went home they creeped into my room and stole my picture.



There use to be a picture hanging from that lonely nail...

This flag now hangs in its place...

I also had a "clue" ...

a CD with this song by Matt Wertz:

Never been much good on my own

So I'm tryin' to find somebody else

Never been good at findin' much except this

Loneliness all by myself

Spottin' you ain't been easy

I could use one hand, maybe two

Cause I got this spot right beside me baby

Waiting here just for you
So you go hide

And I'll come seek

Maybe someday in the middle

We just might meetbecause

I'm counting to a hundred

And I promise

I won't peek

As you go hide

And I come seek
How much longer will this game go on

I guess summer time will tell

Cause I hate to hear that you're all alone

Overlooked in search of someone else
So you go hide

And I'll come seek

Maybe someday in the middle

We just might meet

Cause I'm counting to a hundred

And I promise I won't peek

As you go
Please show your face

Because I want you to be it...yeah

I want you to be it

elizabeth says it obvious. I don't believe her.

1 comments.:

elizabeth Langgle: said...

we ARE funny. and it IS obvious :)