2010.

Sunday

Hello 2010.
It's been a good year...and it's only the 3rd. Lets hope this continues. :)
My new year's resolution is to try new things...preferable at least one new thing a week.
I came back to Tally on the 1st and was greeted by the cold. That afternoon, elizabeth, mike, and I went to cracker barrel for some warm and delicious food. After that we headed back to our house for some gnome bowling...sadly, we didn't take pictures. Mike also taught me how to juggle, which I'm still working at. Later we went to the 1st friday art walk then rented Julie and Julia. This movie has inspired elizabeth and I to include making new foods to the trying new things list. So, we are now looking up recipes online. If you have any you would like to share, let me know.
January 2, 2010 was also eventful. elizabeth and I went to a cute little consignment shop then to the flea market. That evening e, M, and I went to see Where The Wild Things Are. We also practiced jump-roping, juggling, and cartwheeling in the front yard...our neighbors think we're crazy.
Today, the 3rd...I got a flat tire on the way home from church. (this can go in my college adventures category) e, M, and I pumped up the tire and brought it to get fixed. (It's better now:)

It's been an eventful year...

1 comments.:

Tracy Langgle said...

And no pictures of gnome bowling?!?! Ugg! :)