weekend photos.

Sunday

Here are some photos of what I've been up to this weekend. It's been fun hanging out with my family. :)

My sisters and I went on a mini roadtrip in search of ice cream...

Later, my mom, mom's friend, april, charis, and I put on mint julip masks while we watched the Hannah Montana movie.

Sunday morning we went to the beach! (Anna Rose's 1st time)

In case I haven't said it before...Charis is a weirdo.

so, one thing that is on my bucket list is to build a super cool, enormous sand castle...so far, I have failed miserably.

I did some other things that didn't get photographically recorded... such as getting delicious gelatti with Anna Renee, going out to eat with my dad, getting a new cell phone (yay! the screen on my old one was broken), playing Boggle with my second family, and some other fun things.

It's been a good weekend. :)

3 comments.:

A.R.Williams said...

Yay! You got a phone?? Now I will text you all of the time...

Tracy Langgle said...

Fun weekend!! Your mom and I will be having a movie evening with the ladies here soon. I am going to suggest mint julep masks. I haven't got to see the Hannah Montana Movie yet!! Oh, weird or not, we love Charis!! LOL She is weird in a perfectly perfect way!! Which works well with our weird family!!

Amanda Slayman said...

Aww, the Hannah Montana Movie... I love it!!!! hehe :) Sounds like you had a fun weekend!