what I miss.

Thursday

dear dad,
I miss my farmer's tan.

dear mom,
I miss eating your food.

dear april,
I miss your skinny hugs.

dear charis,
I miss our funny conversations before bed.

anna rose,
I miss sitting on the kitchen floor eating scrambled eggs and ketchup with you.

dear bedroom,
I miss your wonderful A/C ventilation.
p.s. please wait for me and stay clean.

dear town,
I miss your smallness.

Love always,
Kristen

4 comments.:

elizabeth Langgle: said...

dear kristen,
i miss vegetables. lets go grocery shopping soon.
-elizabeth

Kristen said...

dear elizabeth,
I could have eaten that last piece of pizza.
love,
kristen

elizabeth Langgle: said...

dear kristen,

we had had enough. and that way, you can have a snack today.

-elizabeth

Kristen said...

dear elizabeth,
I am looking forward to that snack.
love,
kristen