hellooo, elizabeth.

Friday

(Lets learn about my friend) 

elizabeth

15 things that make me happy (just a few, and in no particular order)

1. Kristen May--enough said
2. Family movie nights complete with ice cream sandwhiches
3. Slurpees on hot days...or really any day
4. Kayaking with Jenna and making pirate sounds
5. Cool green grass under huge shade trees
6. Louis's Breakfasts with Mema and Granddaddy
7. Invisible Children's fight for justice for the kids of Uganda
8. Dad and little brother's baseball games
9. Ice water in mason jars
10. Using movie quotes in everyday life
11. Baking while using my bright vintage pyrex stirring bowls
12. thick books on my bookshelf
13. My Toms shoes
14. 2 years olds--particularly my niece's quotes
15. Campfires and smores

visit her at her blog (and see my 15 "happy things")

1 comments.:

A "cheery" disposition said...

i love your number 10 and 5