Updates.

Thursday

Updates:
(this is for you elizabeth:)

1. I've started reading Jesus Wants to save Christians, Crazy Love, and The Shack.
2. I'm possibly doing a report on The Shack for my world religions class.
3. I got confused because The Shack sounds like it's a true story...it's not. Here's an explanation.
4. I finished reading Confessions of a Shopaholic (technically this is my second time reading it...I read it a few years ago). (It's one of those easy/fun reads:)
5. I gave up reading Mansfield Park. I got annoyed with the people and decided to stick with the movie version.
6. I'm trying to stop biting my fingernails...(I figure the more people I tell, the more likely I'll stop... acountability and all that:)
7. I think that Toms Shoes are more comfortable with socks, but cuter without. hmm.
8. My car needs washed really bad.
9. I just bit my nails. =[
10. I was introduced to Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog recently...at first I HATED it (because I wasn't properly warned...Anna!) But now I like it a lot. I've decided that if you watch it expecting it to be good and happy, you won't like it, but if you expect it to be sad and depressing you'll like it...make sence?
11. Elizabeth don't watch it...wait for me...seriously.
12. I want to get a job at the Brevard Art Museum...maybe over the summer?
13. I just bit my nails again...oh boy.
14. I'm wearing rings and I painted my nails to remind me not to bite them. But I still forget...but I do catch myself and stop.
15. I just found out about Geocaching and I'm ready to go on a treasure hunt! (so exciting)

That's about it. =]

2 comments.:

elizabeth Langgle said...

love it :) p.s. i didnt understand that about the shack either, but now it makes sense.

Love you.

Meredith said...

I'm reading The Shack right now too. Except I leave it in my car so when I'm sitting in pick-up lines at school or the other day waiting for an hour at the Social Security office I pull it out and read it. Eventually I'll finish it but it's been a slow-go so far. I do like it though!