Updates.

Saturday

1. I've updated my flickr account (http://www.flickr.com/photos/kristenmay/)
2. and my etsy account(http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5278330)
3. I went to the store Go Fish today with some friends. I have been to the one in Savannah, GA and I loved it. They go to different countries and buy products from artisans and then sell the products in their stores. The money goes directly to the artisans of the third world countries. I would love to have a store like this, but maybe have more items that are locally made (including children's art:).
4. For Christmas, elizabeth and I donated to organizations rather than exchanging presents. In honor of me she gave to Artists United for Christ, Inc. (which is an awesome organization that I wrote about a while back)!
5. I'm learning to rip-stick (it's like a skateboard but it only has 2 wheels and the board moves...). It's really hard, I'm not good at that kind of stuff, but it's fun. =]
6. I learned that I like deer meat.
7. (this isn't really an update) I want to put my toms bumper sticker on my car, but I think I'll wait until I'm done with BCC. Then I can take my BCC sticker off and put the Toms one where it was. (I'm thinking that the BCC sticker is not going to come off easily or be pretty).

2 comments.:

Tracy Langgle said...

Love your updates. Somehow feel quite connected. Glad were all are. Now about the Tom's Sticker, OK a little odd. But here is a tip if you cannot wait..goo gone, we have some and you can use it to take off the residue when it is time. So stick that Tom's anywhere you like. How is that for random!
Love Mrs. Tracy

kristen said...

(I like random.) that sounds perfect! =] Thanks!