Friday Lessons.

Friday


I'm sure all of you are familiar with these photos. "Afghan girl". I recently learned something new (or releared, maybe I already new it and forgot), the girl is around 12 or 13 in the photo on the left! She looks so old. The photographer, Steve McCurry, found her in a refugee camp and then 17 years later found her once more. Her name is Sharbat Gula.


Today I also learned that free rice has many subjects! My new favorites: art and geography. Charis and I played the geography one for...a while, (I'm so easily distracted from studying).
But now I'm super smart :) and know basically every country in the world (haha).

I also have a question...(random? yes.)when you think of Humpty Dumpty, do you think he is an egg? WHY!? I have always pictured him as an egg. It NEVER says he is an egg...why do we think that? Strange.
That's it for today. When I learn something new, or when something exciting happens...
I'll let you know. =]


0 comments.: