children.

Sunday

I love kids. Even when they are annoying or wierd.

Today at kid's church I was sitting by this little girl, and we were all playing a game(?) on the big screen...there was a picture divided into 9 pieces and you would choose a piece and that part of the picture would disapear to reaveal the picture underneath...then we'd guess what the picture was underneath. (Does that make sense?) Anyways, a little boy picked a piece and it revealed a picture of baby Jesus in the manger. So the little girl beside me started laughing...and I asked what was funny and she said, "he picked the baby, which means he IS a baby." (more laughter) then she said, "You are what you eat!"

WHAT?!
I'm not sure.

Here's a short record some funny things kid have said to me (or I've overhear):

(two 1st/2nd grade girls talking) "Boys just have no respect for us."

(a 2nd(?) girl asked me) "Do you think boys are a little bit obnoxious?"

(a 3rd grade boy was mad at someone and said) "It's a good thing I'm not allowed to KILL!"

those are the only ones I can remember right now...I'll keep my ears open for more good ones. =]

0 comments.: