Thankfulness.

Wednesday


In kid's church we are starting a new "theme": Thoroughly Thankful. Each week we pick leaves off a (fake) tree and write something we're thankful for on them. Then we tape the leaf to the wall to display them. This has given me the urge, as I'm walking by any tree, to pick off a leaf, write something I'm thankful for and let it blow away. Wouldn't it be exciting if all leaves had words of things people are thankful for on them. I love fall leaves...although we don't get many here. I am thankful for them. (Now I need to find a leaf and write..."I am thankful for this leaf").
ps. to share my thoroughly thankfulness, I'm going to blog about one thing I'm thankful for each day until Thanksgiving! Join in! Be thankful. =]

2 comments.:

Anna Williams said...

oooh...good idea...

i want to go find some trees...

elizabeth Langgle said...

im doing it!!! check out my blog :)