Interview with Anna Renee.

Saturday

After being interview by Anna Renee, I interviewed her back.

Kristen:Is there a risk in your own life that you feel you should have taken or should take, but didn’t/haven't?
Anna: Yes. Thanks for rubbing it in.

Kristen: When you were little what did you want to grow up to be?
Anna: It changed according to the season. When i lived in a brick house i think i wanted to be a princess. When me moved into the pink house, i wanted to be an actress. Then a zoo keeper. When we first moved to the house in which i am currently living i wanted to grow up and be a fashion designer/actress. When we painted this house grey i wanted to be a photographer. And so far, I have failed all of my childhood dreams, tremendously. Hopefully i'll grow up more.

Kristen: What is your favorite possession?
Anna: My favorite possessions (as in, the irreplaceable things i would grab at a moments notice...): my computer, my pottery from high school and my books. I love my computer because it is full of music and pictures and it connects me to the world. My pottery is special because it makes me feel accomplished. And my books inspire me and challenge me to dream. I'm pretty sure if you had to go through my bookshelf/my computer you would understand me a little better.

Kristen: If you could spend a day with any famous person, who would it be and why?
Anna: I would probably spend my day with Sister Wendy Beckett because she's a genious and could get us into all kinds of amazing museums where we could talk art.

Kristen: What is your love language?
Anna: I don't actually understand love languages yet...*google*According to greaterquests.com my love language is

Score Love Language
6 Words of Affirmation
9 Quality Time
5 Receiving of Gifts
2 Acts of Service
8 Physical Touch

That makes sense. I feel really loved when i am spending one-on-one time with people. Ha ha. I guess i'm a touchy feely person. Hugs are my favorite. But at the same time, i don't want a touchy feely palsy walsy guy. Hmm...weird.

To find out more about Anna visit her blog at: http://thefantasticallifeofannawilliams.blogspot.com/

1 comments.:

Sarah said...

ha! these are amazing!! do more interviews!!